There is no miracle nail care cure, but caring for your nails can result in your nails looking their best. Here are a few simple steps to properly care for your nails:
- Use tools, not your fingernails, to pick, poke or pry things.
- Don't bite your nails or pick at your cuticles. - Protect your nails by wearing rubber gloves when using soap and water for prolonged periods or when using harsh chemicals.
- Routinely trim your fingernails and clean under the nails regularly.
- Never pull off hangnails, but clip them with cuticle clippers.
- Moisturize your nails frequently.